I was buying gummi bears to run a zombie game when I noticed they
also stocked gummi alligators. I brought some, roughed out some
rules and prepared to spring them on my friends
But we ended up playing Robo Rally instead....
Still, with the sewer fight rules
just out I figured someone will have a use for a few luggage lizards on the tabletop.
Alligators attack by grabbing their prey and dragging it into the water. If the alligator
achieves a Rout result then it has seized its victim and will drag them away at 3cm/AP.
Seized figures lose 1 attack die and take an automatic 2D8 wound each turn while being
Alligators that kill their victim will also retreat, dragging the body as above.
Alligators are really a surprise tool for a referee, if you have one. However some sewer
gangs keep them as guard dogs, the only problem being their habit of eating their
For 25pts a sewer gang may deploy one alligator on the table.
- Each turn the alligator moves 10cm in a random direction.
- The alligator will not leave the table.
- Once the alligator comes within 20cm of any figure it will begin to hunt that
figure, it will move towards him at its maximum AP.
- If any figure comes closer to the alligator than its target the alligator will switch
- Once the alligator has dragged off its prey it is removed from the table well fed
- Cold blooded, alligators can't be seen on thermal goggles!